T’s & C’s
PERSIMMON LANE WEDDING VENUE HIRE:
• Exclusive use of the cottage, function room, gazebo and grounds.
• The client’s choice of either the gazebo or cottage for the wedding ceremony. The cottage will be used if the forecast is for wet weather. An alternative ceremony area will be arranged if weather conditions dictate.
• The villa function room for reception.
• Persimmon Lane has a purpose built, quality kitchen that may be hired by a professional catering company of your choice. The catering company must be able to produce evidence of insurance and a certified Food Control Plan.
• A locked storage area is available for any approved decorations delivered prior to the function date. Decorations are to be packed up and removed off premises by the client at the end of their event or these items can be stored on site by prior arrangement with management, all items to be collected on an agreed upon time and date.
• Venue hire for your wedding includes tables, chairs, cake table, registration table, and gift table.
• Table numbers and easel are available for use.
• The day and time for a one hour rehearsal (if required) can be arranged with management.
• Outside caterers will provide own staff.
• All hireage of table linen will incur additional charges.=
The following is excluded in the hire fee:
• Printed material including place names, menus.
• Any additional decorations including table arrangements, table runners, candles etc.
• Chair covers.
• Any other contractors / suppliers.
PERSIMMON LANE VENUE HIRE FOR FUNCTIONS AND EVENTS:
• Exclusive use of the cottage, function room, gazebo and grounds.
• Persimmon Lane has a registered commercial kitchen that may be hired by one of our preferred suppliers. The supplier must be able to produce evidence of insurance and a certified Food Control Plan. A bond is to be paid.
• A locked storage area is available for any decorations delivered prior to the function date. Decorations are to be packed up and removed off premises by the client at the end of their event or these items can be stored on site by prior arrangement with management, all items to be collected on an agreed upon time and date.
• Outside caterers are to supply own wait staff.
• Tables, chairs, cake table, table numbers are included in the venue hire price.
• Outside caterers will provide own waitstaff
• Chair covers and cushions not included
• Contractors to insure and safeguard own equipment
• Children under 14 years to be fully supervised and are the responsibility of a parent or
Music arrangements are to be discussed and agreed upon with management before the function date.
• Volume must comply with the decibel limits set by the resource consent and management reserves the right to turn music down or off if required.
• Doors and windows are to be kept closed when indoor music is being played. Music is to be turned off at the time specified by management.
SALE OF LIQUOR:
Persimmon Lane will comply with New Zealand liquor licensing regulations.
• Any bar tabs are to be paid in full by the client at the end of the function.
• BYO is limited to wine only and only the client may bring this onto the premises for storage at a time arranged with management. Any other person bringing alcohol onto the property for supply or consumption will be asked to leave the event immediately. The client is to ensure that their guests, contractors and suppliers arranged by them are aware of this no BYO policy.
• Alcohol will not be served to any intoxicated person.
• Professional wait staff are to be supplied by the catering company.
• Professional catering companies arranged by the client must produce current liability insurance documentation and a certified Food Control Plan.
• A Terms and Conditions of Kitchen Use must be signed, and a bond paid prior to the function date. This bond will be refunded if the kitchen is left in the same condition it was found in.
• Caterers will be supplied with a list of kitchen equipment available for use.
The use of decorations must be authorised by management prior to the function date. All decorating is to be carried out (pack-in) on the function date. Removal of all decorations is the responsibility of the client and is to be carried out at the close of the event.
• Blue Tack or 3M removable products are acceptable. No staples, pins or cellotape are to be used.
• Party, confetti poppers, fire-works, sparklers and foil confetti use are prohibited.
• Larger decorations are not to be suspended from any framework unless authorised by management.
• Hand thrown confetti is limited to rose or hydrangea petals, all other confetti is strictly prohibited. Cans are not to be attached to the departing bridal car.
SUPPLIERS / CONTRACTORS:
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all contracted parties hold current public liability insurance.
• Persimmon Lane management will store lost property for one month from the function date. If it is not claimed within this time, it will be disposed of accordingly.
• It is the responsibility of contractors / suppliers to safeguard and remove their equipment from the premises at the end of the event.
PAYMENT AND BOOKINGS:
• A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. In the event of a cancellation, 50% of the deposit will be refunded for cancellations made outside of 12 months. No refund will be given for less than 12 months notice.
• All functions are to be paid in full before the scheduled date.
• Any bar tabs are to be paid in full by the client at the close of the event.
• For internet banking our details are:
Account Name: Persimmon Lane Ltd
Account Number: 06-0433-0530162-00
Ref: Client Name & Function Date
For overseas transactions: Swift details, ANZ22
Please note: a NZD$25 fee will be added to each international bank transfer.
• Credit details will be held on file to cover any unpaid bar tabs or any damage incurred. This information will be destroyed as soon as the account is settled.
DAMAGES / THEFT / SAFETY:
All care will be taken by Persimmon Lane to ensure prominent safety signage is displayed and that the client is aware of our Health and Safety Policy.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are made aware of our health and safety policy and abide by it and that guests are aware of safety signage.
• All children under the age of 14 years must be supervised by an adult guardian or caregiver.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash and fully supervised at all times.
• All electrical equiptment used onsite by the client, their guests or contracted parties must be PAT (portable appliance test) tested and tagged and this test must be current.
• An insurance excess of $1000 applies to Persimmon Lane venue hire. This is to be paid by the client in the event of any damages or theft.